The Lion and The Princess-Digital Storytelling

Hi!

Today I'm so excited to explain about our new project to you.

This was a digital story which we created, visualized and narrated. It was a team work and my partner was Nasiba Dosmuradova with whom I have worked on so many tasks together. We had really great time in the drawing process, because we both love drawing. But it was a bit challenging to record our voices as we had difficulty in finding an empty room at university. We used Powerpoint to create our story. It was useful to animate the pictures and we could use timing.

Our story takes place in a forest. The characters are a lion, a princess and a lion. The story starts with the lion''s meeting with the scientist. But what happens in the end?



So as not to keep you in suspense I will leave here the link. I hope you enjoy it.



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

UGANDA’DA BİR MUZUNGU

Utangaç Sevgiliye

Aşk Çemberi