English As A Piece Of Cake

Hi,

This week I want to introduce to you a site which can facilitate English learning for students.That's ISLcollective.

Contents

There are  sections which you can choose as printables projectables and video lessons.In each sections there are different type of activities Actually an ELT teacher  should benefit from this site. It is not only colorful but full of activities. Students will be more succesfull in listening because in some videos, the video stops and give a sentence in which there is a missing word. By this way, the learner can keep attention and enjoy listening.


The trending topics are regarded also. You can see how many people downloaded the printables and see how many people watched the videos. There are the worksheet of the day, the video lesson of the day and the powerpoint of the day.



Founders
They are a community of teachers from all the globe.The founders are Peter Lazslo, Adam Lazslo and Benedek Princz. According to them teaching is the best thing to do. Peter lazslo is the co-creator of this site and a programmer. Adam is a teacher as you imagine as he says  " I love teaching and, and most of all I want to be better and better at it". Benedeck is a professional duck feeder.



An Example of Printables

I left a printable here. I liked so much myself and thinking of using those printables at my classes after becoming a teacher.

Recommendation

Any voluntary teacher is also accepted to share home-made worksheets.

You may want to look at the website, the link is here
en.islcollective.com 

I recommend this website because it is totally free,, updated everyday and colorful thus appealing.It met my expectations.I hope you like it too.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Utangaç Sevgiliye

UGANDA’DA BİR MUZUNGU

Aynı Dünyalar